I Am Thankful For A Lot Of Things…
Now that, Thanksgiving has come and gone… I thought, I should steer clear of the cliché, just saying how thankful I am for my friends and family this holiday. So instead, I made a list of what I am most thankful for in life and decided to share it with you all.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
- Inner peace
- My health, vision and hearing. All my pieces and parts that keep my body moving. Those are things I will never take for granted.
- Having a place to live, you know… a roof over my head, food to eat and electricity.
- Good music.
- Fall’s cooler weather.
- Hoodies, sweaters, sweatshirts, and all the comfy oversized clothes I get to wear.
- The way fireplaces smell and illuminate dimly lit rooms. The warmth that escapes and fills the entire space.
- Falling leaves.
- Netflix (the binge is real). I am not a television person. Come to find out, there’s so many great shows that I know absolutely nothing about. I’m trying to catch up… bare with me.
- All the adventures I have been blessed with and all the experiences I’ve had this month. I’m all about creating amazing memories.
- My passionate side is in full effect… this month all I wanted to do was create.
- Every beautiful sunrise and being able to enjoy the sunset. Some nights I go outside, in the backyard, and dance under the pale moonlight.
- My therapist.
- My journal.
- Good Behavior.
- My brothers, who have taught me to be strong, to fight for what I believe in and know that I am fully capable of doing it by myself (whatever it may be), even though I will never have to.
- My amazing viewers and the power you all give me to influence some part of your lives. You all actually enjoy and look forward to my randomness… Thank you.
- The art of bathing… those warm bath concoctions after a long day.
- For all the Emotions… laughter, love and pain. I’m growing! Changing and it hurts. It hurts like hell to break habits, and stop doing what’s familiar and comfortable. I’m forcing myself to start doing what’s best for the future. Every day presents a challenge but I’m working toward the best version of myself. I am so thankful that I still have the opportunity… I’m alive!
- I am so thankful for my circle, my village, my amazing team, which is a great collective and combination of my favorite family members and friends. We feed off of each other, we feed each other. We built the table so of course we hold the table up. You guys teach me, challenge me, make me laugh, and drive me crazy. A big thank you to each and every one of you. I am certain my life wouldn’t be the same without your love, inspiration, knowledge and understanding. You all make up the fiber of my very being.
When you’re loved the right way it shows in every aspect of your life. Thank you for providing me with your unconditional love.
- I saved the best for last: Ky and Kay. You both are the best things that ever happened and will ever happen in this lifetime… It doesn’t get any better. I am forever thankful for you two.
gratitude changes everything
What Are You Thankful For?
Love before anything
Real before everything
Home before anyplace
Truth before anything
Style and state radiate
Love power slay the hate